Earn an income from home (while homeschooling) as a Virtual Assistant!
Become a Certified Virtual Assistant
The VA Academy is for stay-at-home moms who want to build a flexible business so they can earn an income and still focus on their family.
In the VA Academy, you’ll learn the exact skills you need to be a professional VA. Through our program, you’ll get a certification if you finish the course.
We’ll teach you exactly how to launch your business, make legit money from home, and get clients that you love working for!
Set your own rates, sell packages, and choose the clients that you want to work with!
Whether you already have clients and you want to expand, or you are just starting out, you will build your business and change your life!
How Does This Work?
The VA Academy is for techy, organized, and determined women who want to be home with kids while working. The program is designed for your busy life and allows you to learn at your own pace, while also getting the full support of a coach and community.
- Learn VA skills: The first step in the VA Academy is to learn the skills you’ll need to know to assist your clients. You’ll complete challenges to teach you these skills and help you feel confident with Canva, MailChimp, website, Google Workspace, and more!
- Choose a focus: Virtual Assistant services can vary from handling details to managing social media or creating websites! It can be overwhelming to know where to focus, but with our strength assessment process, you’ll learn exactly which services will be a good fit for your natural strengths.
- Make recurring and stable income: Many VAs charge hourly for their services and burn out before they make a significant income. We teach you how to set up your prices and packages so you can have a steady income that you can count on!
- Learn how to roll out the red carpet so you can earn business that will appreciate your high level of customer service.
- Learn how to make money with packages, instead of trading hours for dollars.
- Get certified and stand out from the competition.
Small Business - Big Impact
I’m Jen Hickle. I’ve always worked from home while raising my kids and homeschooling. Even when we owned a brick and mortar music school, I still worked virtually from home so I could be near my family.
I know what it’s like to live paycheck to paycheck and to pinch pennies like it’s an Olympic sport. When my kids were little, I couldn’t even afford to shop at Goodwill or garage sales. After years of just limping along, I knew I had to help my family by earning extra income. I was determined to do whatever I could, while still homeschooling! And now I help other moms do the same thing!
You can read more about my story in my book, “Happy Kids, Growing Biz.”
Building websites, copywriting for clients, and providing marketing strategy to my clients has been the best use of my time and talents. And now I teach other moms to have the same success!
I don’t teach my clients what I just learned; I teach what I’ve mastered.
You're Never Alone!
Our VA Academy provides the training and tools that women need to be a successful VA and it also provides an amazing, encouraging community of other women who are living in a like-minded way!
You don’t need a degree.
You don’t need experience.
And you can make a lucrative income using the skills you already have!
Our Members are located all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, but our hearts are the same: to make a difference for our clients and for our families!
A Virtual Assistant helps a busy business owner. The skill sets and strengths of different VAs vary. Some tasks include:
How much money does a VA make?
You can expect to make between $25 – $100 per hour as a Virtual Assistant.
In the VA Academy, we will help you create your packages and pricing, depending on your skills, ability, and specialty.