to grow and scale your business
While honoring God and your family
I coach go-getter, driven business owners who want to hire the right team, set up systems, and use the right marketing to scale their business.
I teach stay-at-home moms how to start their own Virtual Assistant business.
Then I match them up!
Small Business - Big Dreams
I’m Jen Hickle. I’ve always had big dreams! I’m naturally driven and a go-getter, but my heart is also pulled towards my home and my family.
Throughout the last 2 decades of having babies, raising them, and homeschooling, I have always worked from home in between teaching language arts, reading aloud, driving to piano lessons, and making dinner.
I learned to hire the RIGHT people to help me leverage my business and have systems to support me.
First, I grew a music school to 7-figures. Then my husband and I starting a Marketing Agency. Now, I coach women on how to do the same thing!
I have been a business coach since 2016 and I am a certified Clifton Strengths Coach.
I don’t teach my clients what I just learned; I teach what I’ve mastered.
In the VA Academy Program, you can:
- Choose your schedule, your rates, and your clients.
- Build your business in less than 5 hours a week!
- Work around your kids’ needs and schedules.
- Learn valuable skills with videos that are only 5-8 minutes long!
- AND we promote you so you can find clients quickly!
The VA Academy gives you the Curriculum, the Community, and the Coaching that you need to work from home and make money for your family!
How does the VA Academy work?
What are the results of the VA Academy?
Are you techy? Slightly creative?
Love a challenge? This could be for you!
The VA Academy Includes:
- The A-Z guide to setting up your business legally
- Live group coaching sessions to get personalized guidance as you move through the program.
- 24/7 support in our encouraging community of VAs. Ask questions and get answers!
- 10 learning modules to guide you step by step to building your business and learning the VA skills that you need to get consistent, reliable clients.
- Three private 30-minute coaching sessions, to help give you personalized guidance as you build your VA business!
- The Funnel Fix Program (with weekly mastermind sessions!) to teach you how to build your own website and how to enroll clients (without stress and without being pushy!)
- An opportunity to be listed on our VA Directory, so the clients who need you will find you!
- As you complete your training, your skills will be listed with gold badges, so potential clients know the skills you have mastered!
- Encouraging motivation EVERY step of the way!
From Stressed to Success
“I had my Virtual Assistant business for almost 3 years when I reached a point that I just felt overwhelmed.
I didn’t know my niche and basically I was providing every service that the clients would ask.
I found myself tired, and stressed.
I wasn’t enjoying my work anymore. After only 2 coaching sessions with Jen, she helped very quickly to narrow down my niche. She recognized immediately what are my strengths, and how I should map out my next steps.
Jen’s energy is beyond explainable. Speaking with her made me feel that I can reach all my goals!
Besides the coaching sessions with Jen, I was very happy to find more services that I really needed: Jen helped me with the copywriting of my website and Chris created my new website, which looks great!
I received an access to different pre-recorded trainings which were very interesting to watch – I learned and discovered some new information that I could use in my business.
In short, Never Alone Coaching has everything a business owner would need: friendly faces, support, quick understanding of what a business owner needs, access to lots of information, and much more!”
Anna Glotsky – https://annaglotsky.com/
From Chaos to Order
I’m so thankful for all of you. This last year has been filled with even more changes than I was anticipating, even more things were fulfilled than I was hoping for! God is so good. I’m so thankful for all of you in the VA Academy. I’m especially thankful for you, Jen (and Chris!), for starting this program.”
Jessica Carvette – https://www.carvetteva.com/
From a Dream to Reality
“The Never Alone VA Academy has been such a blessing! They understand the challenges of being a homeschooling mom, wife, and business owner, while giving me practical skills and tools to grow my business.
I have been in the program for a year now, and they have been with me from day one.
From getting my LLC set up to booking clients, I have expanded my skillset and they have been able to match me up with some great clients! Being in a group with like-minded women has also provided great support and friendships from the other VAs. I highly recommend this program!”
Alison Penner – www.freedomvirtualassistantservices.com